My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

celebrating Independence Day

We celebrated the 4th of July with an annual 'Zbylut family BBQ' at our home. The day with filled with much laughter, socializing, water balloons, yummy cuisine, and sparklers. These photos do not even come close to capturing the enjoyment I took from my afternoon surrounded by family yesterday. I neglected my camera and traded capturing moments on film for conversations with aunts and uncles I haven't chatted with in ages. Bless the Lord for His healing power to restore and for His hand in all situations for His glory. The Lord is good and He is faithful. My eyes bore witness to this and my heart was blessed.








3 comments:

The Ramos Family said...

Ok, so the BBQ comment was supposed to go with this entry...woops

The Ramos Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

It was fun! I love those get togethers at the Zbylut house!