My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Celebrating: Joshua Michael Ramos

In the next few weeks our family will be celebrating some important milestone markers in the lives of those we love. The first being this weekend as Josh (my cousin) graduates from Fort Fairfield Highschool.

I am sure for many it seems like yesterday you were this big:

Then you grew a little:

And a bit more:

Josh I rejoice in your accomplishments and am very proud of you!
Continue seeking the Lord as you further your education & adventure in life.
Remember always Him who makes your path straight and walk faithfully in His ways - they are always and will always be higher than yours.

It has been a pleasure and joy to grow and laugh with you - I pray you journey well in the coming season. Love and blessings on your special day!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Congratulations to your cousin Joshua!!