My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

happy highschool graduation Sherm!

Sherri - Congratulations on your soon approaching highschool graduation! It seems like yesterday I was wearing my Ducktales t-shirt driving to the hospital with Dad to meet you.

We hung out lots when we were little:

Had picnics and played lots of fun things:

I suppose you were always quite a ham - especially in those classic* Easter dresses Mom always dressed us up in:

Your love for chocolate is a force not to be crossed (sorry no photo was available with the fudgicles):

For a brief season as a younger child you seemed to appreciate the great outdoors:

Pool time adventures (you were always way more brave than me when it came to water):

Remember Hershey Park?? Our vacation memories are countless as we've grown up:

Oh how you've grown - much bigger now - mature and dressy in a pretty prom dress:


I'm proud of you Sherri! May you bless the Lord for all your accomplishments and blessings. Remember to keep Him as your focus always for His path is the best way.It offers life and never doubt your potential to succeed. Take risks - challenge yourself and always remember the Lord - He is the One who makes your path straight before you. Your health may fail you, but God will remain the strength of your heart forever. (Psalm 73:26)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww..thanks sis. I love you, too. Wow, we have all three grown up so fast. I can't wait til' we all get married and have little families of our own to hang out and have a blast!! Thanks for always being here for me.

Love you.
Sherri Marie