My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

Daddy,Daddy what shall I say?
Remember the endless days we would play?
You taught me to swing, to ride my bicycle and to drive...
You drove me towards excellence that in life I might thrive.

Cleanliness, order, and lists are your things.
You treat your ladies like princesses and Mom as your queen.
Your love is to be treasured.
You cook and clean and encourage me to dream.

I love you much Daddy! Enjoy your special day! Kisses and hugs.



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww...