My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, August 24, 2009

yea He loves us...o how He loves us!!!!!!

This song has ministered deeply to my heart over the last couple of months. I decided to get brave with my piano practicing and have plunked on the chords enough to worship with this song in my house in Georgia - but this afternoon I was reminded of this link a beloved brother of mine sent to me just before I headed south for my internship. As I listened to it, tears filled my eyes - beautiful, sweet, cleansing, tears of freedom and peace! I was overcome with the Holy Spirit's peace --- and felt the Lord lavish His love upon me.

I pray the Lord will minister to your hearts through the powerful truth of this song! Think about what this really means! HE LOVES US...O HOW HE LOVES Us! I cannot even begin to think about His love without weeping. What a marvelous, gracious, loving, powerful, mighty, amazing, intimate God we serve! My words cannot even begin to capture Who He is...but I am so thankful for His love! He Himself is Love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! It's a great song...it brings tears to my eyes as well!

I hope things are going well for you. I always enjoyed hearing you play & sing at the house...you have such a beautiful voice!

Have a great week! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Thank-you for posting that song Christy. I loved every second of it. It ministered to my heart.