My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Friday, August 14, 2009

a glance back at camp pathway

*These were some of the moments captured by my supervisor's camera during camp.
Events include the All-Star Kickball game for counselors -- where I accidentally busted the kickball from kicking it too hard -- and earned a home run. This was complimented by a nice pie in the face from one of my campers and some crab soccer in the gym on scooters -- that certainly worked the leg muscles! She also documented the beautiful smiling faces of most of our camp staff -- how I miss them!








No comments: