My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

a special gift

Sitting here, I'm trying not to cry...
All I can simply say is: Praise the LORD for a brother in Christ who cares enough to answer the longing of his best friend and seek out his sister in Christ to extend words of love and encouragement...words of hope and that extra push to keep going..to keep standing on my solid rock....to remain confident in my Jesus...words of peace and rest...making my heart smile and dance with great JOY! Words can't explain how the Lord blessed me tonight with a gift...He is so good and He hears us when we call! He heard my hearts cry and answered with a gift only He could provide, something that never crossed my mind or even seemed like a possibility to me...but there it was, prepared just for me. Tears of joy running down my face don't do this justice. He is all powerful! He is GOOD!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about in this post, but it brought joy to my heart simply hearing you praise God for the gift He provided you.

:) I love you my dear, dear, friend.