My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Prom 2006

me & chelsey (she looks just like cinderella, isn't she gorgeous!?)
Varsity Girls Softball Team Seniors 06'
(me and micah wall)
(dan morneault & I)
The rec. crew (me, billis & em)

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Christy...you look absolutely beautiful.

I hope you had an AMAZING night with your dear Chris.

Wow, honestly, Christy, you are the prettiest one there.

Hands down.

Debbie said...

Christy is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I hope you had an amazing time at your prom... Missed seeing you tonight... I love you!

christy said...

Thank you ladies so much. That means a lot to me. Chris made me feel like a princess that night and it was such a blessing to walk arm in arm with my handsome prince! :) How enchanting...