My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Friday, July 14, 2006

my little miracle & much blessings

7/13/06:
a phone call
an icecream
a walking visit

a ride
a laptop

curious??? just ask me and I'd love to share how the Lord loved on me today!

7/14/06:
my wisdom teeth vanished...God is so great!

again...I'd love to testify of the healing power of our great God, Jesus Christ!
He is good...all the time.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Praise God for His abounding blessings...

Debbie said...

Awesome about your teeth Christy... I think it's the same thing that happened to Nana... whatever it was God healed her immediately thus making all tests negative for anything... Praise God for His faithfulness and love for us! I love you!