My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, July 24, 2006

oh, the blood of Jesus

"Oh, the blood of Jesus
Oh, the blood of Jesus
Oh, the blood of Jesus, that washes white as snow!"


His love is steadfast & unfailing. His greatness and power are immeasurable. He is the Soverign I am and His name is Holy. Oh the blood of Jesus, that has washed away my sinful stains. I live to glorify His name. I am here by His grace. My feet are stepping down His strangely perfect path. My heart is longing to learn more of Him, to grasp even a taste of His nature. He does NOT change. He is always the same. Heb 13:8 "Yesterday, today and forever", He is the same! He is "my place of refuge, all I really want in life".

"20 Now may the God of peace-- who brought up from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great Shepherd of the sheep, and ratified an eternal covenant with his blood--21 may he equip you with all you need for doing his will. May he produce in you, through the power of Jesus Christ, every good thing that is pleasing to him. all glory to him forever and ever! Amen." Heb. 13:20-21

No comments: