My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Friday, June 01, 2007

atlantic

The other night I attended a weekly study at the church and much to my surprise an announcement came before the commencement of this group to inform us of a worship service to be taking place in the sanctuary after...the group that would be there was Atlantic...some beloved brothers in Christ from Bethany.

It was refreshing to greet these brothers in Christ and to worship with them. I have been blessed by knowing these guys, traveling in ministry with a few, and building friendships at school. I trust your lives will be blessed by knowing them too.

This weekend (June 2nd and 3rd) at the Presque Isle Wesleyan Church in Presque Isle, ME)these guys will be recording a live CD. This will take place at 6:00pm and is free. I encourage you to come and be blessed by the ministry at work by the Lord in the lives of these young men...and you'll also enjoy their talented musical and sound tech skills!


(Atlantic: Chris, Josh, Drew, Cory & Dana)
Photo taken by: Shane Grant

Every year BBC sends out ministry teams and these guys will be traveling around the US and Canada for the next 6 months ministering. You can keep in touch with this group and view updates of their lives via video journal at: http://www.myspace.com/bbcatlantic

No comments: