My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

a dance

Do you ever feel like dancing?

Do you ever break into a random dance in seemingly private public places?

Apparently I do. Occasionally, (okay, often), I have the desire to dance while I'm out for a run or walk, etc. Clad in my sneaks and music player, I often get caught up with a joy that is at times unexplainable. When I find myself alone with the Lord, smack in the middle of nature...I feel free.

Today was a dancing day...and minus the 3 young guys on bicycles I was practically alone the entire time. As I exited the woods area of my run, I stopped for a few seconds and my feet took to dancing. I started to chuckle when my eyes caught a rather embarrassing sight...a young boy (our neighbor from just up the street to be exact) came darting out of the woods on his bicycle with a huge grin on his face. "I saw you dancing," he said grinning.

Caught in the act, I suppose leaves me with nothing more to do than to shamelessly dance...and be okay with people seeing me or getting a good chuckle out of it.

So I must ask, how many of YOU break out into random dancing when you think no one is watching??

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love that about you Christy! You live out your life unashamed... that actually pretty much makes you one of my favorite humans ever created! You make me smile pretty much everytime I see you or think of you!
I tend to break out in song at random times... in the walmart parking lot most often... various reactions to be had!
Love you lots... let me know a time that will work for our adventure!