My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

sisters grow up fast

The past few weeks have been filled with graduations, proms, dances, and memories that will glimmer and fade over the next season of time. For this reason, photos are a great thing and here are a few moments captured around my home of excitement in my sisters lives, who are growing up terribly fast. Enjoy!

Jessica's 8th grade Promotional

Jessica looking pretty in her dress.

Chris Ramos (cousin) and Jess

Jenna & Jessica (bestfriends)

Three Musketeers

Jessica & Ben

The girls

Sherri & Jess

Zbylut sisters

Jessica & I

Mom, Dad & Jess


Sherri's Junior Semi-Formal









No comments: