My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

beauty before our eyes...






"Your whisper it echoes like a joyous thunder...
Your laughter, it warms me like a summer breeze...

Your anger is fiercer than the sun in its splendor...
You're close and yet full of mystery...
Ever since the day...

That I saw your face...
Try as I may, I can not look away...
I can not look away...

I am captivated by you...
Captivated by you...
May my life be one unbroken gaze...
Fixed upon the beauty of your face..."

Take a walk and open your eyes.
Are you beholding Christ's beautiful creation?
Be blessed dear friends!

1 comment:

christy said...

Thanks pal! I love that song...one day I will learn to play it and sing it...the words describe my feelings for the Lord expressed through nature. *sigh*...glad you like the pictures!