My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

family ties

I love family gatherings and this afternoon I had a great time reminiscing about my family. In a few short weeks I will be away from all I've ever known...for most of my life, the large majority of my family has only been a short journey down the road and I am blessed to see many of them atleast once a week. I could only find a few photos from our recent vacation and visit with family from bangor...there are many more members to this special clan and I love them all dearly! I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but I am thankful for the opportunity to be surrounded with such a loving and supportive family! From cousins to aunts, uncles, grandparents, sisters and parents...I am oh so blessed.









6 comments:

Debbie said...

Christy, I'm gonna totally miss your hugs! But I'm so proud of you for hearing God's call on your life and following where He leads! I know He has a great plan for you... those aren't just nice words... you really are a great person and obedient to Him! You are teachable, and you Love Him totally and completely... Love ya!

Debbie said...

Me again... what is on Chris's arm in that picture? Looks like he got a tatoo while I was away in Guatemala??? HMMM....

christy said...

"Uncle Louis"...haha or my dad, whatever we'd like to call him, said Chris should get a tattoo...so while you were away, they played with some markers and had a bit of fun, anticipating a "real tattoo".

Debbie said...

What was it of? This is very strange I must say :)

christy said...

a cross of some sort

Debbie said...

Oh good well at least his tatoos are of something good! I have to draw the line at body piercing though :)