My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

oh, so blessed

I was much blessed today by testimonies of God's grace, faithfulness, hugs from dear sisters in Christ, cards & music, prayers, smiles and love. Lord thank you for phone calls, the power of prayer, loving words, giant hugs and for being mindful of me. Thank you for the body of Christ, for the Church. Thank you for singing through your children, speaking through your children and fellowshipping through your children! You are Mighty! You are Good! You amaze me...I'm captivated by You!!!! :)

I love how the Lord always proves true to His promises and hugs us with loving arms even when we're stubborn. I love His special surprises, invitations and gatherings.

No comments: