My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

loved

"Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, holy holy is He
Sing a new song, to Him who sits on
Heaven's mercy seat


Holy, Holy Holy, is the Lord God Almighty
Who was and is and is to come
With all creation I sing, "Praise to the King of Kings!"
You are my everything and I will adore You

Clothed in rainbows of living color

Flashes of lightening rolls of thunder
Blessing and honor, strength and glory and power be
To You, the only wise King


I'm filled with wonder, awestruck wonder
At the mention of Your name

Jesus, Your name is power, breath and Living Water
Such a marvelous mystery!!!"
~Revelation Song~

" 1 O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you in this parched and weary land where there is no water. 2 I have seen you in your sanctuary and gazed upon your power and glory. 3 Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you! 4 I will praise you as long as I live, lifting up my hands to you in prayer. 5 You satisfy me more than the richest feast. I will praise you with songs of joy." -Psalm 36:1-5

Lord, you amaze me. In all of your glory and strength and power. Your unfailing love is greater than any other love. You shine on me with beams of sunshine, kissing me with a cool breeze, lifting my heart with a gentle smile...You are good Lord. "I long, yes I faint with longing for You..." "My heart is confident in You, o Lord, no wonder I can sing Your praises..." "You thrill me..." "Your grace is sufficient..." " You are all I really want in life..." " You satisfy..." "Better is one day in Your courts than thousands elsewhere..." "You are near..." "You are my hope, and Your promise never fails me..." "You are most worthy of praise..." How great You are... :)

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Happy Chris Day!!!!

:)

I pray that your day is so blessed.

I love you, girl.

Debbie said...

Hello Christy! You must be soooo happy to have Chris home. I hope you are having a great time together. I can't believe in less than a month you'll be in college! Wow I feel old :)
Love ya

christy said...

and I love having my sweetheart home :)

college is coming SO fast...I am very excited about all the Lord has in store at BBC