My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

good-bye small group celebration @ the plourde's

Rachelle enjoying a smore fresh from the fire...
Ashley and Susan, both clearly unaware that I'm taking this photo.
Nicole, Christy & Rachelle "the traditional photo"
Stephanie and I (I'm going to miss this amazing woman of God, her family and her teachings)
Nicole getting excited about Rachelle's droopy marshmellows, one fell on the ground!
There's so much going on in this photo, I'm at a loss of words to explain it.
Miss Ballard and her cool shades
Stephanie admiring the group photo just taken
Our small group reunited! Over the years many have come and gone...but at the heart of this group have remained 6 ladies.
Ashley Corriveau transfixed with smore making.

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

awesome photos, christy!

honestly, that is one of the best nights that i have ever had.

i love our smallgroup so much! :)

Rachelle said...

oh, and i would just like to point out how perfect the light setting was when we took the group photo.

PERFECT! :)

Debbie said...

Looks like fun times! I love pictures! Love ya

christy said...

the picture came out great..I only wish it was closer up. tis' all good though. it was a fun filled night for sure.

Stephanie said...

You are each such a blessing to me. Love you.