My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

To the man who's watched me grow...
Comforted me when I cried...
Fought for me when I was wronged...
Disciplined me when I was sly...
Cheered for me when I needed support...
Believed in me when I was unsure...
Laughed with me about life...
Reminded me of where I come from...
Coached me from the sidelines and bleachers...
Loved me unconditionally no matter what.

To a the man I admire and cherish - including all your crazy kinks and characteristics. Happy Father's Day Dad! Love you!


22 years Daddy! You've done good!
(but remember...not without Mom's help and teamwork!
"It takes two baby...it takes two baby...woo!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love You Christy - Dad