My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Visiting the Georgia Aquarium

My roommate Sarah Waddell visited me for the weekend a two weeks ago and we ventured to Atlanta where we explored the world's largest aquarium - the Georgia Aquarium. It was a captivating, fun, child-like experience! Here are some glimpses of what we got to see and were amazed by! God is so creative - it baffles my mind how we try to capture the beauty of the oceans deep - and yet so much remains unknown, undiscovered, and untouched by human eyes, minds, or hands. Places like this always make me smile. What a powerful God we serve eh?





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had Fun. Glad you enjoyed the experience.
Love You,Dad