My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

visiting great gram

On our way down to Georgia we stopped into Great Gram's nursing home to visit her.
What a beautiful, sweet lady she is. She is turning 90 in October!
I'd missed her a lot and haven't seen her in a few years - though her mind and hearing are a little weak and weary at times - she is still quite the little story teller with a whole lot of love bubbling in her heart!

I was reminded as we visited how important it is to stay in touch with our loved ones. People are of greatest value - each one unique in their own way. We should choose to willingly love one another without an agenda and to embrace the blessed opportunities we are given to invest in the lives of those around us - we never know when or if these opportunities will come again!




No comments: