My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Breathtaking...

It rained all day on Sunday...
I had every intention of "going on a walk" or "tossing around a softball".
Compromises were made and lessons planned instead.
Laughter and talk filled a stuffy room with anxious minds wandering to and from the window, wishing the rain would stop.

The perfect sky came after the rain cleared and the grey, moisture dampened clouds vanished.
This was the sky just prior to my walk with "my mr. darcy".
Tis' splendid, eh?

(just because...)
(This one ^ is my favorite...it stirred a familiar feeling of *awe* in my soul.)

(2nd favorite...glorious!)
(perfectly sweet..elegant and soft)

*Be blessed in the LORD today friends & may you never be too busy to stop and appreciate God's beautiful gifts to you in the sky!*

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Beautiful, Christy.

So many times when there's a beautiful sunset I'm driving...and I can't pull over to take a picture because of all the traffic.

I love how God paints us these beautiful creations.

Debbie said...

That's awesome about your friend last night at church! :)
Love ya!
OH and the pictures on this blog are beautiful!