My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Trusting

"Let the godly sing with joy to the Lord, for it is fitting to praise him.
Praise the Lord with melodies on the lyre;
make music for him on the ten-stringed harp.
Sing new songs of praise to him;
play skillfully on the harp and sing with joy.
For the word of the Lord holds true,
and everything he does is worthy of our trust.
He loves whatever is just and good,
and his unfailing love fills the earth. "
-Psalm 33:1-5 NLT

It's so hard to trust sometimes...gah.
Freedom, Freedom, Freedom.
Patience, Patience, Patience.
I need Jesus more than anything.
He is enough.

I just need a little P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E!
How can I?
T-R-U-S-T-I-N-G the One who has never failed me.

No comments: