My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Day 3

* Okay, I must confess I ate some chocolate(cadbury eggs), but girl time is approaching and well, my body was going nuts. (however, i won't make excuses.)*
I'm excited to see what God does over the next 11 days. " I feel good, nah nah, nah nah nah nah nah..."

I have a fasting journal that I've been keeping and although I can't possibly type all I've been writing, I felt like sharing a song I sing in Chorus and that took on new meaning to me during my quiet afternoon time today.

I BELIEVE MY HEART from THE WOMAN IN WHITE
by: Andrew Lloyd Webber
Lyrics by: David Zippel


"Whenever I see your face, the world disappears.
All in a single glance so, revealing..
You smile and I feel as though,
I've known you for years
How do I know to trust what I'm feeling?

I believe my heart. What else can I do?
When every part of every thought leads me straight to you.
I believe my heart, There's no other choice,
for now whenever my heart speaks, I can only hear, your voice.

The lifetime before we met, has faded away.
How did I live a moment, without you?
You don't have to speak at all.
I know what you'd say and I know every secret, about you.

I believe my heart.
It believes in you.
It's telling me that what I see, is completely true.
Ahhh I believe my heart, it's not wong.
It says that what I feel for you, I will feel my whole life long.

I believe my heart.
It believes in you. It's telling me that what I see, is completely true.
And with all my soul, I believe my heart.
The portrait that it paints of you,
is a perfect work......of art. "


*Went on a prayer walk this evening. I felt full of this strange strength. My mind is telling me I should be weak...but I felt ALIVE ALIVE ALIVE. The sunset was breathtaking...
Prayer Request: what God will have me doing with my summer & that he'll provide accordingly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christy,

You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I LOVE YOU, Daddy