My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Romanced to tears

I realize that I've posted this song before...I wrote it on Christmas day of 2005, but this morning I came across it's words in a scholarship I've been working on and I read it, tucked it away and had to go back and sing it. I sang it and was moved to tears. Jesus loves me and wants my time. This may or may not speak to you today, but be blessed dear friends!

"Just close your eyes and smile, it might be awhile...
Patience my love, could I have one more hug?
Place your eyes upon me, fall before my glory.
Could I hear your sweet voice pouring out my love to them?
Take hold of my hands, climb up in my lap, let me be your man!
Dearest, my beloved, you are my friend.
Daughter, you are more then I can stand.
You're so beautiful; I'll take you to your man.

Growing up before my eyes, waiting till you seek the prize,
Of my eternal gift of life, of love, of silence in a crowd.
Sing a song for me precious one.
Oh the journey's just begun.
Hold on tight...watch me fight...I'm taking care of you!"
-Christy L. Zbylut

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Hey friend...You have no idea how thrilled I am that you were able to come and visit last night!
It was the best 3 hours I've spent in a long time!!

Love you!