My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

When we listen...He moves

Thinking about how much I love Jesus...I can't begin to express in words how I'm feeling. Then again I've come to realize that it's more than a feeling. We get feelings about all sorts of things...but this love..this love for Jesus...I don't know, it's like a compulsion, a burning fiery passion that refuses to be squalshed. I can't imagine waking up each morning and walking through the day without Jesus by my side...truth be told..I just couldn't do it! Not at all. I'm lost without Him.

The Holy Spirit is more real than ever. I celebrate the work Christ is doing in the lives of those I love, the community and even my life.

Friends, people are hungry for Jesus. They're craving that substance, that living water that will fill their empty heart's belly for eternity. They've tried to fill that void with many many many things..but none have worked...they've all wilted or rotted away and been left helpless and empty again. My heart breaks to know that there are empty hearts out there, walking around, searching and no one's out there after them, to take their hand and bring them to the place where they can be filled. To show them what a Christian is really like.

This weekend has been incredible. Opportunity is knocking at the door. Will you answer it?
I saw people anxious to know more about church...
I heard a testimony of a life changed around 180degrees & a desire to seek out fellow Christians...
I saw people kneel before Christ and recommit their lives...
I saw new lifes for Christ birthed!!!!
PRAISE YOU JESUS!

The Lord is moving.
Reival is coming.
Tis' so sweet to trust in Jesus.

He is an allsufficient Savior.
His grace is enough.

He is an Almighty God.
He is love.

He is peace.
He is eternal.
His love is unending.
The grave COULDN'T hold Him!

and....He loves us -- so much.
Be blessed in Jesus today!

No comments: