My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Don't you love to open your Bible and watch words leap off the pages?

"1 How lovely is your dwelling place,
O LORD Almighty.
2 I long, yes, I faint with longing
to enter the courts of the LORD.
With my whole being, body and soul,
I will shout joyfully to the living God."

"10 A single day in your courts
is better than a thousand anywhere else!
I would rather be a gatekeeper in the house of my God
than live the good life in the homes of the wicked.
11 For the LORD God is our light and protector.
He gives us grace and glory.
No good thing will the LORD withhold
from those who do what is right.
12 O LORD Almighty,
happy are those who trust in you."

-Psalm 84:1-2; 10-12

Opened my Bible this morning to the great treasure of God's word. He spoke truth to my soul again...I long for Him, I faint with longing. I am so in love with Jesus, it's indescribable. Small groups were amazing tonight. I am so blessed by God with my 8th grade girls. I feel a freedom when we meet, though 1/2 of them are meek and shy like Rebekah, Emily & Kara, but when they speak all I can think is " Praise you Lord!" Then of course there is the loud part of our group, Adaisy, whom I adore, because her personality spurs others to speak. She's an intelligent young lady. Then we have Liana, who reminds me a tremendous amount of myself, in her love for Christ in her heart and her willingness to share. It seems that we have similar hearts for Christ,which is very neat. I'm thankful the Lord has given me a chance to see how I was, in part, at that age. The Lord is good! I praise Him for our time of learning about "Love & Fellowship" tonight. I prepared and delivered my 1st small group lesson ever. Yeeh for Ministry!

To learn more and more about Christ and who He really is, as well as the measureless depth of His love for me each day... is divine!

No comments: