My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

the nations

"Learn to do good.
Seek justice.
Help the oppressed.
Defend the cause of orphans.
Fight for the rights of widows." - Isaiah 1:17




"The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon me,
for the Lord has anointed me
to bring good news to the poor.
He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted,
and to proclaim that captives will be released
and prisoners will be freed.
He has sent me to tell those who mourn
that the time of the Lord's favor has come,
and with it, the day of God's anger against their enemies."
-Isaiah 61:1-2


"PRAISE THE LORD, ALL YOU NATIONS.
PRAISE HIM, ALL YOU PEOPLE OF THE EARTH.
FOR HE LOVES US WITH UNFAILING LOVE,
THE LORD'S FAITHFULNESS ENDURES FOREVER. PRAISE THE LORD!" -Psalm 117

No comments: