My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Friday, October 02, 2009

To The Men...

I've been keeping up with some World Race blogs lately - a missions opportunity the Lord has laid on my heart to explore - and came across one girls blog that truly inspired me and blessed my heart all at once. Seeing this makes me hopeful for all you my dear brothers - for you daddy - and for you lovely mystery man of God who will one day be my husband. If we let go and let God...there's no telling what He will use us for to glorify His name and to build up/restore His Kingdom!

To The Men...

Shared via AddThis

No comments: