My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Friday, October 09, 2009

what's new - in pictures

Flying an airplane simulator @ the Aviation Museum on Robins Air Force Base.


Our fall 5k debut - Sharilyn, Erin & I after our walking 5k @ Camp Little Shot




The entrance/waiting area at Grace for All Families - I love the lighting and seating arrangements - I feel like I could sit there all day and read good books!


House of Grace located downtown at the "Warehouse"...
on the corner of...you guessed it, Poplar and Fifth streets.


The big historic, cathedral-like wooden doors are perhaps
my favorite part about the warehouse!




Made homemade macaroni & cheese...I was inspired by a southern life magazine.


Beautiful moonlight driving across town on a Saturday night...the moon was gigantic!!


Current construction of a giant movie screen - this is 1/4 of it!


A deer I stopped to take a picture of the other night - talk about a deer in headlights (or camera flash) --- this little one didn't mind my Jeep hovering near by as I snapped this picture - and was literally a hop, skip, and jump away from my house!


Mrs. Debbie & Mr. Jason - two of the houseparents decided to bless us all with caramel apples. These were delicious - made with homemade caramel & white chocolate drizzled over the top - it was a special treat to come home to after a long day.


Bought my 1st pumpkin ever - outside of a pumpkin patch & without my parents. They were $3.98 at Wal-Mart and I've wanted one for weeks now since they've been in the stores. I felt like a little kid digging in the pumpkin bin, looking for just the right one - and I'm pretty sure I had this sheepish, giggly grin on my face as I skipped around the bins and contemplated which one I wanted to pick as mine.


Smiling with my pumpkin --- in a short time this lovely orange heap will be carved and become delicious crispy pumpkin seeds for me!

No comments: