My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Coaching : (boys)

(Me, Lucien,Dayne, Selena, Ronald, Kaleb, Grant & Kjetil)
missing from photo: Preston

My boys struggled a bit this season, we started off strong and then battled to learn just how to play smart/tuff defense. We were victorious in our last and final game yesterday and the boys were very happy to end on a positive note. The little cutie in the bottom of this picture is my old basketball coach's little daughter...she just loves her big brother so much she wanted to be in the photo with him.
Overall we had an awesome season, the boys had a terrific attitude (one that can be expected of a 5th/6th grader.) *Dayne is only a 3rd grader and has more skills then some JV highschool players. (way to go coach)

In closing, this season at the rec. was wonderful, exciting, testing and fulfilling. I am glad to have been a part of these kid's lives for a few months and to show an impact of what good coaching is all about!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Very Cool Coach Christy!

christy said...

:) Thanks! I love my kids! (well technically they're not mine...but still!)