My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

"I once heard if you can't take a good picture, don't take one at all..."

...of course the only time I've ever heard that was about .7 sec. ago when I made it up. And of course I musn't forget I am absolutely kidding and I love that this moment of NHS craziness was captured on film.

Well...here's our crazy but very intellectual NHS advisor Mr. Atcheson. He is truly one of the best and most passionate social studies teachers I have ever met. He loves his work, loves his students and very much so loves his 30NHSers. (we're the favorites...for once!)

This photo was snapped by the lovely Miss Julia G on Feb.1st 2006 when our National Honor Society chapter was asked by administration to attend the Jr. World Cup Biathalon to cheer on our fellow NHS member Russel Currier & to "proudly represent Caribou High School). The day was splendid and as you can see Mr. Atchy represented Russel and the US very well. GO ATCHY!

(Don't be stunned at his strange appearance..what was going on as the photo was snapped was even more ridiculously funny. Just enjoy this silliness and randomness.) Hey hey USA!

No comments: