My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Coaching: (girls)

(Alexsea, Mariah & Courtney)
(Jamie who's just calmed down after saying "ooh ooOOh ooh! take a picture of ME!")
(B-I-N-G-O BINGO!: Desiree, Arista,Rebekah,Ashley, Alexa, Olivia & Me)
missing from photo: Gabby & Dom

My girls team was a pleasure to coach this season. I watched them improve on all levels of play: shooting, defense and attitude.

With only 1 loss for the season my team offered tuff competition to the league and I am very proud of them and all they've accomplished.
I'm going to miss coaching these girls next year while I'm away @ BBC but they've all inspired me to pursue coaching sometime in the future, whether it will be soccer, basketball or some other sport, I am not sure but working at the rec. department has shown me that coaching would be a good addition to my life and brings great joy!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

God has given you so many talents... hmm that's very cool!

christy said...

I'm greatful for the opportunity God had given me to pour into these children, listen to them, play games with them, teach them and most important show them an example by loving them.