My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Now thems some 'classy' peoples right there!

(Sherri worshiping our awesome Jesus while singing "Redeemer" by Nicole C. Mullen. She rocked the house!)
(And the last 1/3 of the contestants. #11 and #9 are the best! Way to GO Sherri & Adam!)
(no explanation needed here...way to go cool looking sign on the curtain which went for a dance mid-program falling to the ground)
(Sherri & a hostess hearing the comments from the judges)
(awaiting the audience's decision...hum...)
(Auntie Debbie- what a goofball!!!!! Squeeky cheeks!)
(Aaron Parks - a.k.a "Sherri's fanclub")
(Sherri Marie preparing to head to the competition)
(Jessica in surprised shock!!)

I love my family! ta da! Aren't you proud!??!?! I miss my daddy! Can't wait for him to be in goofball pictures like these. To join our awesome family that during intermission makes funny faces and plays with a camera instead of chatting and focusing on the competition. Ahhh I love to laugh! Be blessed today and joy in the presence of family!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Ah my true inner beauty captured on film now published for all to see :) It was fun yesterday! Sherri was great! Love ya Christy, hope your day at school goes well...

christy said...

haha yes Debbie, you are a beautiful woman! I am blessed to have you as an aunt! :) Squeaky cheeks...hehe squeeky cheeks! (Chris took a great pic, eh?)

Debbie said...

Yes indeed he takes great photos... he'll have to help me get my modeling portfolio together! I have such a shot now with this great photo! My debut in the world of internet pictures... well it will at least ward off any potential stalkers :)
Love ya and Love the way you and Chris always look so happy and at peace in all your pics together!

christy said...

Danielle, yes you may call me dear, if you'd like to. What you said about Chris is so very sweet and so very true. You are a good friend. He bursts from the seams with life all the time, and that smile...gah! It's captured my heart. :) He's perhaps one of the greatest people I've ever met...never ceasing to create fun! He is definately a keeper! :)