My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy 20th Anniversary Mom & Dad!


On this 14th day of February, 2006 I wish to extend warm congratulations and celebration to my beloved parents Louis & Rita on their 20th wedding Anniversary (take 1). :) Over your past 20 years together you have fallen in love over and over again with each other, conquered mountains of trouble, raised 3 young ladies all about to enter the world and loved with your whole hearts! Happy Valentine's Day mis padres and I love you both dearly. I treasure your relationship and all you have brought to our home with your example of marriage. God has blessed me with two loving, caring, God fearing parents and has blessed your marriage time and time again. Your story is a testimony just waiting to be told! Love you and be much blessed on your special day!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

That's so nice! They truly have proven that love can be real and can truly work. They are the inspiration that caused Alan and I to be counseled by Pastor Wayne and Threasa... we saw that God could really change hearts and heal hurts. I'm still married in part due to this amazing couple! I love you Rita and Louis! Christy you are a great daughter to them... and a great niece to me!

christy said...

yeehhhh! Their marriage is a testimony. Praise God for his workings in your and Alan's relationship! He will restore, revive, renew...God is awesome!

Brown-eyed Girl said...

Wow..what can I say..praise the Lord for his faithfulness. I am very proud of you Christy. Thank you. I am humbled by your thoughts. He restored what the locust has eaten. Joel. Thanks Debbie for you thoughts as well. Yours is also a marriage worth saving. Praise God!!