My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

A long awaited homecoming...

Just thought I'd announce that my daddy will be HOME tomorrow...for good good good from Bahgdad, Iraq! (Oh...in case anyone was wonderin', he's the good looking dad in the middle of the photo above!) Praise the Lord. Please keep my family in your prayers about adjusting and reconnecting and that the Lord will do a mighty work in our family so that all will go according to His will!

HOORAY for the 152 Maintenance Co. being home! yeehoooooooooo!!!!!

4 comments:

Lor & Josh said...

welcome home Zbylut daddy!! yeah for the Lord reuniting a family on His resurrection celebration weekend!

Rachelle said...

I've been seeing "welcome home 152nd" posters all over the place! Praise God for bringing home your daddy safely!

Have an AWESOME weekend with him!

LOVE YOU!

christy said...

Hoooohray for cool signs! I saw them on my way into PI tonight with the family....we went to see the choice. :)

Rachelle said...

Happy Easter, my dear friend. :)