My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Friday, April 21, 2006

On the road...

(Sherri sitting in her car that Mom and Dad bought for her as a surprise yesterday while we were having a sisterly adventure in PI shopping for my lovely prom dress at Pancsofars)
(Sherri getting into her new car...)
(Sherri saying " You guys bought me a car!?!!?! Oh my!?!?! Oh my!??!!)
Can you smell the excitement?
Congratulations Sherri Marie on getting your license! I'm very proud of you and your accomplishment this morning! Way to go! It was a pleasure to teach you parallel parking yesterday regardless of whether or not it was legal...hehehe...and to make a pit stop to go "dress shopping"...hey, we even found "the one"...so the adventure was productive and well worth it! Love you sis! Continue to be safe and smart on the road. :)

Look out world...she's got a car...and a license...what, oh what shall we do??

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

:) Yay for Sherri!

I absolutely can NOT wait to see your dress!

We need to get together at one of our houses soon.

I feel like I haven't really seen you in a long time!

Man. I'm so glad that we got together on March 24 because it was a good catchup time! We need another one ASAP! ;) :P

Debbie said...

Sherri driving!!!! Look out world! When is prom? Love ya...

christy said...

Prom is June 3rd!