My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, May 15, 2006

(belated) Tribute to my beautiful mother: Rita L. Zbylut

My mom is not one of eloquent words...
but when she speaks her wisdom spills into the ears of those
willing to hear.
My mother is beautiful, thoughtful,
lovable and goofy.
Creative, Motivated, Encouraging
and blunt.
Her desire for flavor and something "different"
spices up the life of even the dullest person.
Her smile is like sunshine...
Her laughter makes people question their frowns.
Mom never gives up.
She may be rash at times, but often is straighforward and determined.
On November 13, 1987, she became a mom for the first time.
I'm sure she was petrified, excited, exhausted,
and still
curious, shy, worried and proud.
Mom's the superwoman of Northern Maine.
She loves my dad with all her heart.
She gives 100%+ in ALL she does.
Though she may not claim to have accomplished much,
her beauty, wisdom, love and experiences dig deeper
than what mere words can cover.
My mom is incredible.
I love her!
Happy Mother's Day to the best Mom for me!
I'm thankful the Lord has blessed me with a mother who
pursues His heart and will.
Mom always has a knowing about things...
Her inner strength and heart have been tested time and time again.
She's tough as a button.
Stubborn as a bull.
Huggable as a teddybear.
Compassionate and Loyal as a sister!
I love my Mom!

No comments: