My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

c'est moi

Well...this is what I look like in the yearbook...and the up and coming edition of the newspaper.
Time has flown since this picture was taken.
Just felt like sharing...no one recieving senior pictures from me will be getting one that looks like this because I didn't buy them.
Mom took a picture of me outside in the beautiful autumn scenery and we made our own!
I dislike very much having people spend money on me...so I got creative!
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lor & Josh said...

you are gorgeous.

Inside and out.

Debbie said...

Jake that's funny! My friend did that at my wedding and my wedding album is her pics instead! Christy I love the picture you decided to use for senior pictures (the one you gave me). So pretty! This one is pretty too of course... but the other one is more the real Christy! Missed you at youth last night... I haven't had a "Christy hug" in like 2 weeks! Very sad :(
Love ya

Stephanie said...

It's a great picture, Christy, but I love "creative" ones and am partial to them as well. We are missing you, but will be planning a "date" for all of us really soon. Hope all is well with you. Love you.