My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, May 01, 2006

por que...






It's indescribable how breathtaking You are...

"Prayer is calling on God for help; so it is plain that he is gloriously resourceful and we are humbly and happily in need of grace. The Giver gets the glory. We get help." -John Piper

Photos from a sunset a few weeks ago...rest in Him.
I've got the joy, joy joy joy
down in my heart, where?
down in my heart, where?
down in my heart...
I've got the joy, joy joy joy
down in my heart, where?
down in my heart to stay!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachelle said...

Isn't He amazing?

I am completely and utterly head-over heels for Him.

I've waited for this stage of our relationship for so long...and it's finally here. I can't get enough of Him. Ever.

Debbie said...

These are absolutely beautiful pictures... where did you take them?