My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, May 22, 2006

deeper

I spent the weekend away at Shiktehawk Bible Camp in Canada with 30ish Christ loving women at the Women's Prayer Summit.

The Lord brought me to a deeper place than I've ever been with him before. Never have I felt this true all consuming joy pulsating through my body. Never have I felt such freedom, compassion and peace. Never have my eyes shown the Holy Spirit living in me. Never have I found my place among women. Never have I gone to war against the enemy clad fully in my armor of praise. I recieved the baptism of the Holy Ghost and experienced a deep gut wrenching laughter after. I found my true joy, him. I found my true peace, him. My heart is at rest, in him. I have been called by him, for him. I was compelled to step out of the boat and walk on a substance I have no business being on, by him...I'm floating down the middle of the river, his river.

The Lord spoke to me..." Come away with me beloved...", he brought me deeper than ever before. Then, because he is mighty and never finished with us, he drew me even deeper into his spirit and whispered "You'll never be the same beloved, you'll never be the same."

He breathed on me......I am forver changed...never, never to be the same.

(Inspiring: Proverbs 3:24-26, John 16:24, Matthew 5:3 & Ecc. 4:12)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Christy you are so amazing... you touch my heart so often with your words! I'm so glad you met with Jesus in such a great way this weekend... I love you!

Rachelle said...

Reading that post just gave me chills...

christy said...

He is good. I love you ladies and am excited to meet with you again sometime soon! I've missed my Aunt Debbie hugs and Rachelle hugs! Have a blessed week ladies!