My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

inteligente

I rarely read e-mail forwards, but lately I've been blessed with some very interesting or neat ones. A fellow NHS pal sent me one called "Christian one-liners" and as I read I found a few I thought worthy of sharing. It's amazing how our minds need such delicate steps to comprehend things on such a large scale of magnificence. We can't even begin to behold the glory our Lord Jesus Christ has...yet sometimes we make him the co-pilot of our lives, eat the forbidden fruits and place question marks where he placed a period! Be blessed

-People are funny; they want the
front of the bus, the middle of the road, and the back of the
church.


-Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.

-Don't put a question mark where God put a period.

-Forbidden fruits create many jams

-God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

-If God is your Co-pilot - swap seats

-Don't give God instructions -- just report for duty!

-The Will of God never takes you to
where the Grace of God will not protect you

-The best mathematical equation I have ever seen:
1 cross + 3 nails= 4 given.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Those are GREAT! Did you sleep?? Hope you have a Wonderful day today! I love you!

christy said...

I love these....especially the one about placing question marks where God puts a period...I sometimes do a terrible job at that...I wonder why i must ask SO many questions. I'm thankful for his patience and grace!